Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a day of adventure on this Island Safari and Stingray Fantasy in Antigua
- Take a ride through the rugged back roads of Antigua
- Local, knowledgeable guide
- Lunch included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
At the bottom of Redcliffe Street by the Dock
What To Expect
Start your trip with a pickup between 8 and 8:30am from your hotel, proceeding with your guide to the backroads of Antigua for an off-road safari tour of the island’s interior. Refresh yourself with some complimentary jungle juice as you traverse trails not typically accessible by car, keeping your eyes peeled from some of Antigua’s many species of rare birds.
From there, you’ll head to Seatons, the coastal town that is home Stingray City Antigua. Listen to a brief safety session before transferring to Barge Reef for your stingray experience. Feed and swim with these beautiful creatures in the shallow crystal-clear waters off the reef, accompanied all the while by a staff member from the park.
Still exhilarated from your stingray encounter, return to the park’s dive store to clean off with a shower before enjoying lunch and a complimentary fruit or rum punch. At the conclusion of lunch, receive a drop-off back at your Antigua hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: tour not available for Sandals Resort guests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands