- Experience a day of adventure on this Island Safari and Stingray Fantasy in Antigua
- Take a ride through the rugged back roads of Antigua
- Local, knowledgeable guide
- Lunch included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Antigua except Nonsuch Bay or clients can arrange to take a taxi from the hotel to meet the tour in St. John's. Travelers can also choose to be picked up or to meet tour in St. John's
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
At the bottom of Redcliffe Street by the Dock
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your trip with a pickup between 8 and 8:30am from your hotel, proceeding with your guide to the backroads of Antigua for an off-road safari tour of the island’s interior. Refresh yourself with some complimentary jungle juice as you traverse trails not typically accessible by car, keeping your eyes peeled from some of Antigua’s many species of rare birds.
From there, you’ll head to Seatons, the coastal town that is home Stingray City Antigua. Listen to a brief safety session before transferring to Barge Reef for your stingray experience. Feed and swim with these beautiful creatures in the shallow crystal-clear waters off the reef, accompanied all the while by a staff member from the park.
Still exhilarated from your stingray encounter, return to the park’s dive store to clean off with a shower before enjoying lunch and a complimentary fruit or rum punch. At the conclusion of lunch, receive a drop-off back at your Antigua hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: tour not available for Sandals Resort guests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Island Safari and Stingray Fantasy Antigua.