- Go with a guide: Visit locations often missed by visitors
- Learn about historic landmarks and Antigua’s colonial legacy
- Free time to swim and relax on Long Bay Beach
- Picnic lunch included: No need to plan logistics
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
One-way shared transfer(Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, swimsuit, sunglasses and capo r hat. Carry towel, camera, broad-spectrum sunblock and extra cash for personal expenses.
- Good physical shape is a must. Not recommended during pregnancy or to individuals suffering from neck or back conditions.
- This tour does not operate during local holidays. Please, consult your Nexus Tours representative.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Freeport area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY NexusTours Antigua
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Island Safari Discovery.