- Explore Antigua's ecology and agriculture during a small-group tour
- Sstroll through St John's to visit sites like the Museum of Antigua and Barbuda and St John's Cathedral
- Pick up some fresh produce at the local veggie stand, then continue on to a local potter and a fishery
- Visit a donkey sanctuary, drive down a fruit tree-lined road and end your day on one of the island's most beautiful beaches
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum 2 people required per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Interac Dadli Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff