- Ride a boat to secluded islands in Antigua and snorkel on a coral reef
- A short nature walk to the top of Bird Island offers scenic views
- Beachside lunch with grilled lobster (in season; chicken or fish as alternatives)
- Order rum punch or other drinks from the bar and unwind in paradise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- 3478+JCH, Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creole Antigua Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island.