- Island shore excursion of Antigua
- See Nelson's Dockyard National Park and English Harbour
- Stunning ocean views
- Relaxing stroll by the water
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free guarantee: on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For travelers from the Cruise Ships our driver will meet them at The Beehive Restaurant located east of Colombian Emeralds Store at Heritage Quay. He will have a sign (usually PINK) with their name(s). For travelers whose cruise ship docks at Nevis Street pier our driver will meet you just outside of the Security Check point.
For travelers vacationing on island, our driver will pick them up from the hotel's lobby. We pick up from ALL hotels.
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
What To Expect
Start with a 9am pickup from the cruise ship pier, continuing on with your guide to Nelson’s Dockyard National Park. This one-time British naval site now offers a wealth of historic and modern amenities. Admire the glamorous luxury yachts that now line its marina, before taking time to check out the art galleries and colonial-era structures such as Admiral’s Inn, the Copper and Lumber Store, the Sailmaker’s Loft that line the harbor shore.
Then head over to the Blockhouse Ruins, a scenic overlook offering fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Indian Creek, and on a clear day, the nearby island of Monserrat in the distance. Finish your excursion with a stop at Shirley Heights, another hilltop historic site with fantastic views of Nelson’s Dockyard down below.
Conclude your island trip with a return to your port-of-call to meet your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to St John's for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Antigua Shore Excursion: Round Island Tour.
- "The stop at Nelson's Dockyard should be extended a few minutes in order to view the ships." See review