Are you interested in?
Nelson's Dockyard National Park Tours
22 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
46 Tours & Activities
Cruisers' Guide to the Southern Caribbean
8 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Antigua without the stress of navigating on this 3.5-hour shore excursion with convenient round-trip transport from your cruise terminal. Going with a guide ensures you learn facts often missed by visitors about Antigua's history and culture. The tour features sweeping views of the island from the Shirley Heights lookout and a jaunt through the renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nelson’s Dockyards.
- Nelson's Dockyards tour: Visit Antigua's top landmark
- Go with a guide: Learn little-known facts and anecdotes
- Panoramic views of the island from Shirley Heights
- Round-trip transport from Antigua cruise terminals
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise port meeting point
Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
Departure & Return
Departure PointShirley Heights, English Harbour Antigua
Traveler pickup is offered
- Heritage Quay, High St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua: Historic Lord Nelson's Dockyard National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua: Historic Lord Nelson's Dockyard National Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89829P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaAttractions & Museums - AntiguaShore Excursions - PhilipsburgNature and Wildlife - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgAttractions & Museums - PhilipsburgShore Excursions - Cruz BayNature and Wildlife - Cruz BayPorts of Call Tours - Cruz BayAttractions & Museums - Cruz BayCategory