10 hours 18 minutes to 18 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a stress-free and relaxing time at shore with an all-inclusive pass to the Jolly Beach Resort. Soak up the sun at two fresh water pools with swim-up bars, enjoy a number of water activities for kids and adults, and admire the beautiful views of the Caribbean from the observation deck. This pass also includes all-you-can-eat food and drinks at the resort, perfect for a day of relaxation.
- Spend the day relaxing at the Jolly Beach Resort in Antigua
- Soak up the sun, swim in the pools, and enjoy a number of activities
- This pass is inclusive of all food and drinks at the resort during your stay
- Free Wifi is available in the public areas of the resort for your enjoyment
Saved to wishlist!
Enjoy your resort pass anytime between 10:30 AM - 6 PM local time
Unlimited continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
Unlimited drinks (alcohol & non alcohol)
Beach access, and 2 private pools
Use of fitness center
Lounge chairs and umbrellas by pool and on beach
Poolside bars with swim-up bar
Beach and pool volleyball
Daytime entertainment programs for adults (daily) and children
Non-motorized Watersports: windsurfing and kayaks
Free WiFi in public area
Bathrooms are available for changing
Coffee and/or Tea
TOWELS are Not Included (Please bring one with you from the ship)
Transfers to/from your cruise ship.
Motorized water sports
Lockers are not available so pack light
Items of a personal nature including spa and gift shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The hotel is just 20 minutes from the cruise port and taxis cost around $25-$30. Transport is not included.
- Bolans Village, Antigua & Barbuda
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua Shore Excursion: All-Inclusive Jolly Beach Resort and Spa Pass?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua Shore Excursion: All-Inclusive Jolly Beach Resort and Spa Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap EstateWalking Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateFull-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayWalking Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayFull-day Tours - Rodney BayCategory