5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Utah’s Zion National Park is a massive space that can be hard to navigate without getting lost if exploring on your own. Prebook this private hike with a gourmet picnic and walk the park with a guide who knows the best ways around to see the most landmarks and sights. Because this is a private experience for just you and your group, you can personalize it if you know what you’d like to see.
- Personalize a hike in Zion National Park to fit your preferences
- See popular landmarks like Checkerboard Mesa and Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel
- Stop to enjoy a charcuterie picnic lunch in the national park
- This private experience is just for you and your own private group
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- St. George Regional Airport, 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84790, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cedar & Sage Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are looking for a Private Tour Guide In Zion National Park, look no further, !" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Hike in Zion National Park with Gourmet Picnic