- Combine visits to Tolomato Cemetery and Huguenot Cemetery into one tour
- See the Oldest Wooden School House for a glimpse Spanish colonial history
- Stay active while on vacation—this tour takes you out on foot
- A guide tells stories of St. Augustine’s past that both frighten and delight
Departure & Return
We will meet at 31 Orange Street Potters Wax Museum. located south of the Visitors Center. Please be sure you wear comfortable walking shoes as the streets are rough and uneven at times. This will also be our end point to the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note this is a walking tour. We will be walking on lawns with divets and streets with uneven surfaces. It is highly advised you have proper foot wear to enjoy the tour.
- Please check with your doctor if this type of tour is safe for any condition that you may have prior to your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Early Haunts by E
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas