- Hear St. Augustine’s haunted history from a paranormal investigator
- Unlike other ghost tours, this paranormal tour is historically accurate
- Well-known, false stories will be debunked by your guide
- Learn about where popular St. Augustine legends originated
Departure & Return
The tour starts near the front entrance of the Visitor's Information Center building, one half block South of Ripley's Museum, located at the backside of the parking garage. We will meet on the sidewalk at the front entrance, on San Marco Ave.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Gate Paranormal Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons