Departure & Return
We are located in The Treasury Building - Suite #401. Please be sure to include your cellular number, in the contact information, so that we may confirm all tour details the morning of your experience.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accomodate most food allergies, but NOT dietary preferences. Please list: Vegetarian, Vegan, Life Threatening Allergies (gluten, shellfish, nuts, etc.), if applicable.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands