10 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Rent a mountain bike in Squamish to explore cross-country trails, single track, pump tracks, and more—there are more than 125 miles (201 km.) of Squamish mountain bike trails to choose from. With an available fleet of rental mountain bikes that range from extra small to extra large, you can select a bike that’s tailored to your size and riding style with premium perks such as dropper posts and hydraulic disk brakes.
- Choose between a range of late-model Norco mountain bikes
- Get fitted with help from a mountain bike technician
- Enjoy a full day of riding: bikes are available from 8am
- Get tips on which trails to ride for your experience level
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
$500 deposit per bike required
Departure & Return
38551 Loggers Ln, Squamish, BC V8B 0H2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders / renters must bring government issued identification
- All riders / renters must have a credit card to complete a $500 pre-authorisation security deposit
- All riders heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking. This will allow us to set-up your bike so it is ready to go
- All riders / renters are responsible for any damage or loss to the bike or bike parts, while renting the bike
- All riders must complete a waiver
- All riders must have fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Sea to Sky Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSquamishMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - British ColumbiaBike Rentals - British ColumbiaCategory