- Be immersed in the city as you explore by foot
- Learn about the city’s Roman, Venetian, and modern history
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Explore with a guide for a comprehensive experience
Departure & Return
We meet at the bronze model of Split at the main waterfront called "Riva".
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- With the travellers using strollers, wheelchairs and scooters the tour is adapted since the Old Town has areas with quite a few stairs. However, one can still see a lot and enjoy the tour despite not being able to access all points of interest.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands