- A small-group sea kayaking tour lets you enjoy an adventure on the water
- All kayaking gear, snorkeling equipment, and other supplies are provided
- See a different perspective on Split during this sunset outing
- Kayak, swim, snorkel, cliff jump, and otherwise enjoy the scenery
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Please bring: a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), T-shirt to wear under the life vest (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t), quick-drying sports shoes or wet shoes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is not suited for the children under the age of 8
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Given2Fly Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Split Sunset Sea Kayaking Tour .