- Hassle-free whitewater rafting trip in the River Cetina canyon from Split
- Easy way to go rafting: training, equipment, and return transport included
- Paddle the waters and rapids; learn to rock-jump, and stand under a waterfall
- No experience needed: suitable for beginners and non-swimmers
Departure & Return
After crossing the river bridge in Omiš, turn left (from Split) / turn right before the bridge (from the south) and then drive 5 kilometers along the river (keep left). Passing the famous restaurant "Radmanove Mlinice" and after 500 meters on the right side you can park in Izletište Luka.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirate Rafting Croatia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Rafting Experience on Cetina River with Cliff Jumping and more.