Departure & Return
We will provide you with tickets for the fast ferry departing from Split to Hvar at 7:40AM. Upon arrival in Hvar at 8:40AM, you will have some free time for optional coffee or breakfast. From the ferry port in Hvar, you will need to walk 5 minutes to the starting point of our kayaking activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please make sure to have: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve or regular t-shirt (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t), shoes that can get wet, swimming gear, bottled water, towel and snacks, dry clothes to change into after the tour, some cash
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY &adventure - CroActive Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms