Departure & Return
Starting point is at the Golden Gate which are northern gate of the Diocletian`s Palace. They are situated opposite of one more significant monument, 8 meter high statue of Gregory of Nin. The pictures of Golden Gate and Gregory of Nin are among the pictures of this experience.
The tour ends on People`s Square generally known as Pjaca Square. After I show you some interesting things and discover you some secrets of this main city square I am going to advise you to see some other places in the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pomalo tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms