- Discover the many delights of the medieval city of Dubrovnik during this full-day tour from Split
- Start with a guided city tour of sights like Sponza Palace and the Franciscan Monastery
- Lots of independent exploration time to wander the city however you see fit
- Choose to discover attractions like the Dubrovnik city walls or the cable car on your own
- Great introduction to one of Croatia's most beautiful cities
Departure & Return
Head to the far right hand corner of Strossmayer Park (away from the main "Golden" palace gates), cross the main road (Zagrebacka street) walk up Ulica Čulića dvori which faces you – Gecko Tours Office is on the right. You'll see our sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive in Dubrovnik, spend the first part of your day on a guided tour accompanied by live commentary from your guide. See famous city landmarks including the oldest pharmacy in Europe, the Sponza Palace, which is known for its stone carvings, and Franciscan Monastery, complete with its striking interior cloister.
Following your guided tour, take your time to get to know the gorgeous surroundings of this famous Croatian city on your own. Writer George Bernard Shaw once described Dubrovnik as ‘the pearl of the Adriatic,’ and you find no shortage of options for independent exploration. Take a stroll along the old city walls, grab the cable car to enjoy great city vistas, or simply settle in for a laid-back lunch (own expense) at one of the city’s many charming eateries.
For further details about the schedule of your day’s activities, please review the itinerary below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring you passport as the tour briefly passes through Bosnia and Hertzogovina
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gecko tours doo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands