8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch or dinner everyday
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Coffee and/or Tea
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Boat Ride from 1.04. to 1.11.
Wine Tasting Winery Nuić ( Hercegovina Medjugorje)
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointSplit , Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Mostar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Croatia and Bosnia Farm to Table Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Croatia and Bosnia Farm to Table Private Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Croatia and Bosnia Farm to Table Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Croatia and Bosnia Farm to Table Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaMulti-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - HvarBus Tours - HvarWine Tastings - HvarMulti-day Tours - HvarFood Tours - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikWine Tastings - ŠibenikMulti-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)MarjanMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Republic Square (Prokurative)Salona Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Port of Split (Luka Split) Gates of Diocletian's PalaceSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Bacvice BeachFroggyland