- Guided sightseeing tour of Split
- Explore Split’s medieval streets with your guide
- Admire top attractions including the Diocletian's Palace and the Cathedral of Saint Domnius
- Listen as your guide brings Split’s history to life
- Discover hidden secrets many of the city’s visitors miss
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the Golden Gate, under the big statue of Grgur Ninski. Look for a guide with the blue umbrella!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operates only on English
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redono d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff