3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
From the farm
Buffalo mozzarella, daily made and typical
Local pork sausage
Departure & Return
Piazza Europa, 04029 Sperlonga LT, Italy
Meet me by the church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amyclae Experience - Wine Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sperlonga Experience and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sperlonga Experience and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sperlonga Experience and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sperlonga Experience and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSperlongaFood Tours - LazioCooking Classes - LazioWine Tastings - LazioCategory