Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will meet us at the port we have a desk under the Torre Truglia with an sun umbrella. 15 minutes early arrival is required to formalize boarding practices. No delay will be tolerated for the scheduled departure on the scheduled time.
- The snorkeling equipment that is shown in some photos is not owned by us, but belongs to the summer camp that takes part in our excursions. Therefore we will not provide that type of model.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is also possible to organize the tour on request for more than 12 people at the same time. With more boats that are at our disposal, each of which will carry a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sperlonga Escursioni - Boat tours & rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mini Cruise at the Blue Grotto .