2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation in Bath in a boutique guest house
Private tour with local guide
All admission prices (Stonehenge, Roman Baths)
Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Cruise ship/hotel pick-up from Southampton
Private transfer to your next destination (within 3 hours drive of Bath)
Meals and refreshments (except breakfast at the hotel)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is luggage space for a maximum of 4 large suitcases and 4 carry-on bags.
- Accommodation facilities: Bath has a number of charming boutique guest-houses. Due to their size these guest-houses do not have the same facilities as large hotels i.e. there is no on-site restaurant for lunch/evening meals, no gym and receptions are not manned 24/7. If these facilities are important to you please state at the time of booking.
- Accommodation stairs: A number of the boutique guest-houses are located in historical buildings which do not have a lift and thus may require a number of steps to reach your room and the breakfast room. If you prefer your room to be located on a lower floor, please request at the time of booking.
- Accommodation rooms: Rooms are based upon the size of your group (1 person: 1 single room, 2 people: 1 double room, 3 people: 1 double room and 1 single room, 4 people: 2 x double rooms). All rooms are en-suite. Please advise at the time of booking if you have any additional room requirements e.g. twin bed format.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Accommodation: If you prefer to make your own accommodation arrangements please notify Bath Insider Tours in advance of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandArchaeology Tours - South East EnglandOvernight Tours - South East EnglandMulti-day Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - HorleyOvernight Tours - HorleyMulti-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordArchaeology Tours - OxfordOvernight Tours - OxfordMulti-day Tours - OxfordWalking Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordCategory