Are you interested in?
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
When you have collected all your luggage, you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our driver will be standing displaying a name board with your name at the specified pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and one carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this service drop-off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Southampton Cruise Terminal to London Via Stonehenge.