Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the line by booking your entrance to the Geothermal Exhibition at Hellisheiði Power Plant, the largest geothermal single site unit in the world. Your ticket includes a guided tour of the exhibition, which explains how Iceland produces green, sustainable energy, which accounts for more than 70 percent of energy consumed by Icelanders. After your tour, you can independently explore the displays, which include an earthquake simulator.
- Skip the line by pre-booking your entrance
- Includes a guided tour, which explains how Iceland produces and uses renewable energy
- Tour the exhibits, including an earthquake simulator
- Only 20 minutes from Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointHellisheiði Geothermal Power Plant. The Geothermal Energy Exhibition at Hellisheiði Power Plant is ideally located, only a 20 minute drive from Reykjavík on your way to the South of Iceland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Geothermal Exhibition at Hellisheidi Power Plant
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Geothermal Exhibition - Basic Tour Entrance Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSouth IcelandNature and Wildlife - VikAttractions & Museums - VikNature and Wildlife - East IcelandAttractions & Museums - East IcelandNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsAttractions & Museums - The Scottish HighlandsCategory