10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Kent’s centuries-old castles, cathedrals, and other scenic highlights: this private, full-day tour offers the most flexible way to step back in time. Meet your guide at your area accommodation or port, and travel via luxury, Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle. Your itinerary is up to you, but stops can include royal residences like Rochester Castle, Leeds Castle, and Hever Castle, as well as the UNESCO-listed Canterbury Cathedral and the White Cliffs of Dover.
- Leave the driving and planning to someone else on this seamless tour
- A private tour gives you the freedom to customize your itinerary
- See UNESCO-listed cathedrals, castles, natural highlights, and more
- Round-trip transit from your hotel or port via luxury vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and parking
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from all locations. Hotels.
Cruise ships.must be pre arranged with customers.
All hotel collections are at 8.30am.
Unless otherwise mentioned. Or pre arranged.
Apartments.as hotel information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Country Tours.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kent castles ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kent castles ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kent castles ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Kent castles ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kent castles
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSouth East EnglandShore Excursions - OxfordPort Transfers - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordFull-day Tours - OxfordShore Excursions - HorleyPort Transfers - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - SouthamptonPort Transfers - SouthamptonBus Tours - SouthamptonPorts of Call Tours - SouthamptonFull-day Tours - SouthamptonCategory
ChartwellOxford Castle & PrisonBicester VillageSS Shieldhall Carfax JunctionTenterdenTrinity College Chessington World of Adventures ResortBalliol CollegeSand BaySolent Sky MuseumBlenheim PalaceSt. George’s Chapel SEA LIFE® BrightonHever CastleKent & East Sussex RailwayMaidenheadPort of SouthamptonAll Souls CollegeHistory of Science Museum