4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine some of St. Lucia's best natural landmarks in a single half-day tour from Castries City. With a guide providing informative commentary, stop in Soufriere, the banana and coca plantations in Morn-Fortune, and Soufriere. Trek the Tet Paul Nature Trail, is the main stop of the tour with an entrance fee of USD10.00 for views of the Twin Pitons, and add on other optional activities such as a rum tasting, mud baths, or volcano visit.
- Trek the Tet Paul Nature Trail for views of the Twin Pitons
- Other stops include Morn-Fortune and Soufriere
- Listen to engaging commentary on St. Lucia's nature, culture, and history from a guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Lunch and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all resorts, guest houses and villas on island.
- Hewanorra International Airport, near, Caribbean, St Lucia
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Excursion,St.Lucia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tet Paul "Stairway to heaven" Tour in St Lucia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tet Paul "Stairway to heaven" Tour in St Lucia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tet Paul "Stairway to heaven" Tour in St Lucia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tet Paul "Stairway to heaven" Tour in St Lucia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tet Paul "Stairway to heaven" Tour in St Lucia
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSoufriereShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesPlantation Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayPlantation Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstatePlantation Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateCategory