8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Coffee and/or Tea
Landing and facility fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
SHC Sorrento Holiday Charter , Via Marina Piccola, 2, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 2 , Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 2, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
4/1/2022 - 11/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual don't forget your swimming suite
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sorrento Holiday Charter
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cruise to Ischia and Procida from Sorrento or Capri Yacht 40'?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cruise to Ischia and Procida from Sorrento or Capri Yacht 40'?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cruise to Ischia and Procida from Sorrento or Capri Yacht 40'?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cruise to Ischia and Procida from Sorrento or Capri Yacht 40'
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriSorrentoDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - CapriWater Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del Capo Tours & TicketsPraiano Tours & TicketsSpaggia Grande Beach Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino) Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & Tickets