- 3-hour small-group cooking lesson in Sorrento
- Get the inside scoop on Italian and Neapolitan cooking with a professional chef
- Make four different courses of Italian and Neapolitan cuisine during the cooking lesson
- Learn to pair the dishes with a complimentary wine
- Enjoy the beautiful setting on the Amalfi coast
- Small group with a maximum of 10 people for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Meet our representative in Piazza Torquato Tasso nr. 16 by the office "Gray Line - IAMME IA!" located behind the statue of Torquato Tasso, nearby the Bar Fauno, next to the Fattoria Terranova shop. We suggest to arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience