8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy the scenic and famous Amalfi Coast drive without the hassle of navigating it with this excursion from Sorrento to Amalfi. Admire the breathtaking views from the winding road. Stop for shopping or sightseeing in the towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello along the way.
- Full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Travel along the famous Amalfi Coast drive
- Peer out at the awe-inspiring scenery, including the drop to the water from the road
- Visit pretty Positano to browse its many boutiques
- Continue to Amalfi to see its beautiful cathedral
- Arrive in hilltop Ravello to admire the stunning views from its gardens
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private service with customized pickup and starting time.
Please specify your accommodation address and favorite pickup time
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eurolimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Drive: Sorrento to Amalfi Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Drive: Sorrento to Amalfi Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Drive: Sorrento to Amalfi Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "He managed to get us early and on time to avoid traffic and arrive to our different locations without too much crowd." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Drive: Sorrento to Amalfi Excursion
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
PraianoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Punta del CapoSpaggia Grande BeachSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)