8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of Capri on this full-day tour. Board a boat and cruise the coastline of Sorrento, bound for Capri. Once at the island, visit several grottoes and admire the natural rock formations that protrude from the sea. After a snorkeling break, enjoy free time to shop and explore in Capri and Anacapri, and partake in a limoncello tasting.
- Spend the day on the water
- Snacks and beverages included
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Blue grotto ticket of 14€ each
Landing tax of 2,5€ each to pay on board
Departure & Return
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 80061 Massa Lubrense NA, Italy
Dock "Paguro", skipper "Gaetano".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lubrense Boats
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This includes a 3-4hr trip to Capri where you explore on your own which was nice!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriNature and Wildlife - CapriWater Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)PraianoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Punta del CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Spaggia Grande BeachCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)