8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
When staying in Sorrento, enjoy an island escape to Capri with an easy boat transfer and tour. Explore the island your own way with 6 hours of free time, and then see its legendary features like the Blue Grotto, Faraglioni Rocks, and a historic lighthouse from the water on a 1-hour cruise. An optional minibus transfer is also available to quickly get to the main towns of Capri and Anacapri.
- Spend nearly a full day on the jet-setting island of Capri
- See grottoes, natural arches, and villas on a boat tour around the island
- Includes convenient hotel pickup from central Sorrento
- Add on a bus transfer to easily get to the island's two main towns
Saved to wishlist!
Land transfers by minibus or van located in Sorrento town centre (Please note that an outside Sorrento city centre supplement applies starting from €5 calulated according to hotel street map location and distance in kms if outside Sorrento town centre)
Full boat ride around the island duration of 1 hour passing by Blue Grotto, Lighthouse in Punta Carena, by Green Grotto, Marina Piccola village, Tragara with Krupp's Road view, Faraglioni rocks, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, by White Grotto.
Bathroom - Toilets facilities on board
Optional guided private minibus transportation offering priority service and skip the line service to Capri & Anacapri towns (€ 22 per person payable on the day)
Boat transfer and entrance fee of the Blue Grotto (€15 boat transfer to the grotto + €14 official entry fee cash only on the spot)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Sorrento city center the supplement payable starts from € 5 per person and is calculated according to hotel location and distance in kms.
Personal Expenses: drinks, lunch, sites entry fees, chairlift ticket
General tips, not included.
Departure & Return
Piazza delle Sirene, 10, 80061 Nerano NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel transfers on the day of the tour can be made by either: minibus or minivan or private car according to the logistic & transport department taking into account hotels street maps, locations and availability of the vehicles of the moment.
- MAKE SURE YOU SHOW YOUR TOUR VOUCHER TO THE DRIVER TO MAKE SURE YOU BOARD THE RIGHT MINIBUS TOUR
- Please be ON TIME at the meeting point advised to you by email or by sms or by whatsapp
- Please make sure you are VISIBLE on the meeting point spot
- In case the minimum number of participants for the booked group tour is not reached, we reserve the right to offer you alternative solutions: change of date - or an upgrade in order to be able to switch you on a similar tour - or a full refund back to you in any solutions is not suitable for you.
- Any money or cash balance with reference to the tour and/or any payments regarding extra services to be paid on the day of the tour (example: hotel transfer fee for hotel outside Sorrento town centre or any tour balances)
- issue any cash payments to drivers unless specified so by the tour agency in writing on your voucher. We do not take any responsibility for any personal initiative in breech with our procedures terms & conditions causing a financial loss, the balance due will be requested and will have to be settled in any case by you.
- by Boat-Jet-Ferry-Bus-Minibus-Minivan-Car and/or any technical issues with reference to port authority/coastal guards/inspections/breakdowns/strikes/weather and sea conditions that could occur out of our tour agency hands, power and responsibility, will be dealt in and for your interest in the best way possible, and your return to Sorrento starting point will be guaranteed with an alternative mean of transportation to comply with our services.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & More Italia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Capri Boat Tour Included 6 Hours Stop on the Island & Full Boat Ride around
8 to 9 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriWater Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del Capo Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsVia Capo Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & Tickets