- Enjoy an exhilarating glacier hike in Vatnajökull National Park
- Certified guides share safety information and insights
- Avoid the crowds with an evening departure (June–August only)
- A small group ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Skaftafell Terminal Tour Center (Skaftafell Airport). Skaftafell Terminal Tour Center is OUTSIDE of the National Park. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to starting time. Bring clothing according to weather.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melrakki Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms