- Enjoy an active day of hiking and kayaking adventures in Iceland
- Learn outdoor skills such as how to walk in crampons on glacier ice
- Travel light—a packraft and safety equipment is provided
- A guide leads the way on the trails so you don't get lost
Departure & Return
The meeting location is at Fjallsárlón Glacier Kayaking. We will be located at Fjallsárlón Glacier Kayaking the beginning of the tour with our equipment van. You will need to follow our equipment van in your vehicle to reach the location where we will begin the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glacier and Volcano Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms