Are you interested in?
10 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
21 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get a taste of life in rural Cambodian on a tour from Sihanoukville to Kampot and Kep, where you’ll see colonial-era architecture, farms, and Phnom Chhngok Cave Temple. Combining the two culturally rich destinations makes the most of your travel time, and the itinerary is designed to explore parts of local life that many visitors miss, from traditional methods of harvesting salt and pepper to Kep’s fresh crab market.
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Enjoy a mix of guided tours and free time on the beach
- Group size is limited to 15 travelers for personalized service
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Sihanoukville hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local live English Speaking Guide through out the tour
Shared air conditioned vehicle on tour
Cold bottled waters on tours
Small group tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sihanoukville Airport, Sihanoukville Cambodia
- Sihanoukville Port Autonomous, Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Sangkat 3, Kâmpóng Saôm, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kampot and Kep Excursion from Sihanoukville 1 Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kampot and Kep Excursion from Sihanoukville 1 Day?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 39527P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSihanoukvilleShore Excursions - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastShore Excursions - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocPorts of Call Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocShore Excursions - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory