Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
200 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
23 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and certified environmental guide.
Possibility of using the telescope supplied with the birdwatching guide.
Transportation to reach the starting point of the excursions.
Departure & Return
Museo Casa Rossa Ximenes, Via Casa Rossa Ximenes, 58043 Castiglione della Pescaia GR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maremmagica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking tour in Diaccia Botrona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking tour in Diaccia Botrona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking tour in Diaccia Botrona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking tour in Diaccia Botrona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 147604P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSiena4WD Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyHiking - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyPhotography Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoHiking - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoPhotography Tours - San Gimignano4WD Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiHiking - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiPhotography Tours - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Santa Maria della Scala Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)