4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the culinary delights of the Chianti region on a half-day tour from Florence to a Tuscan farmhouse. Go in search of truffles with an expert guide and his trained dog during a 1-hour forest walk, then enjoy a traditional lunch that features the fresh truffles accompanied by extra virgin olive oil and Chianti Classico wine. Includes tastings of wine, olive oil, and honey, and a 3-course lunch.
- Perfect for people interested in Italian cuisine
- Learn about traditional production methods for olive oil and wine
- Benefit from insightful commentary shared by the guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Tour escort and Driver/guide
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
Departure & Return
Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSiena4WD Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San Gimignano4WD Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)