- Visit Siena with a guide to delve into the city’s history and architecture
- Learn about the famed Palio horse race and the traditions surrounding it
- Take in the most important attractions in the city in under two hours
- Cathedral add-on to marvel at works by Michelangelo, Donatello, and Bernini
Departure & Return
Meet the guide in front of the Basilica San Domenico, under the big tree
The tour will finish in front of the Cathedral or inside if you choose the tour with the Cathedral option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Attention: select the tour language you want according the availability. English 10.30am: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday --- Italian: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 11am and Sunday 3pm --- Spanish 4pm: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday --- German 3pm: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday --- French 3pm: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
- It is mandatory to have the "Green Pass" (Covid Pass) to visit museums, including the Cathedral
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very good all-round summary of Siena main areas with visit to cathedral -a must." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews