1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Opt for a personalized experience of Siena’s top attraction on a private tour of Siena Cathedral (Il Duomo). With just your private guide and party, you’ll discover easy-to-miss details in the cathedral’s interior and benefit from commentary integral to understanding the statues of Michelangelo and the art inside the Chapel of St. John the Baptist. Plus, booking in advance means you’ll save hours of waiting in line with a skip-the-line admission ticket.
- Ensure you don't miss architectural details inside Siena Cathedral (Il Duomo) with a guide
- Receive undivided attention and have ample time for questions on a private tour
- Save time waiting in line with a skip-the-line admission ticket
- A great choice for history buffs and lovers of classic art
Saved to wishlist!
1h 30min private tour with a local guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visit of the exterior and interior of Siena Cathedral
Cathedral’s floor, Piccolomini Library, artworks by Michelangelo, Donatello and Bernini
Cathedral entrance ticket, price may change during the year (from 5 euros)
Departure & Return
Piazza del Duomo, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/7/2021 - 12/30/2022
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will walk for short distances
- In case of wheelchairs and pushchairs please let us know in advance, so that we can organize the tour in the best possible way
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to unexpected closing of the Cathedral or force majeure, we might change the itinerary prior notice
- In case of large groups, radios are required to enter in the Cathedral; we can book and provide them with a small surcharge
- Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Siena Cathedral ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Siena Cathedral ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Siena Cathedral ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Lots of walking for sure on this one and note: walking to the top of this one is intense but, worth it for sure." See review
Product code: 63770P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory
Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)