4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the joys of Italian cooking during a private culinary class. Set at a family-run farm near Chianti, you enjoy a truly authentic Tuscan experience. With undivided attention and expert instruction from your host, learn how to prepare fresh pasta, bruschetta, and tiramisu. Your epicurean excursion also includes a tour of the farm, plus a tasting of four wines and house olive oil with lunch.
- Get the personalized experience of a private class
- Learn how to prepare traditional Tuscan cuisine
- Taste a variety of locally produced wines
- Relax in round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta or Crostini toscani
Tagliatelle or Pici pasta
Departure & Return
Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSienaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Santa Maria della Scala Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)