2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Siena in a fun and kid-friendly way on this tour created for families with children. As you make your way through the city, your guide will engage young travelers with lively storytelling and riddles to uncover Siena’s secrets. Visitors of all ages will come away with deeper knowledge of local history, art, and traditions. This tour ends with a special surprise gift.
- Learn about Siena’s art and traditions
- History comes to life through engaging storytelling
- Family-friendly activity
- Surprise gift included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Piazza Madre Teresa di Calcutta, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/2/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In compliance with the rules indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and gloves and keep the safety distance from customers who are requested to wear a mask before the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silvia Roncucci Tour guide Siena and Province
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kid tour in Siena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kid tour in Siena?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Kid tour in Siena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17980P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory
Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala