Are you interested in?
84 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
200 Tours & Activities
119 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and certified tourist and environmental guide.
Transportation to reach the starting point of the excursions.
Departure & Return
58043 Castiglione della Pescaia, Province of Grosseto, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maremmagica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided tour of Castiglione della Pescaia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided tour of Castiglione della Pescaia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided tour of Castiglione della Pescaia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided tour of Castiglione della Pescaia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 147604P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSienaHiking - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyPhotography Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHiking - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoPhotography Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHiking - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiPhotography Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory
Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)