Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
145 Tours & Activities
Wine Lover's Guide to Siena
6 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Participate in the Tuscan tradition of grape stomping on a private four-hour tour in the Chianti hills. Explore a local vinyard with your private guide and discover the wine making process. In addition to living out your Italian dreams of crushing grapes with your bare feet, you’ll also enjoy a wine tasting, along with a homemade lunch.
- Immerse yourself in Tuscan culture
- Enjoy a homemade lunch
- Sample wine from the local vineyard
- Stomp grapes in the traditional fashion
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall a good experience, I'd say a tad bit overpriced." See review
Product code: 30491P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Santa Maria della Scala Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)