3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the secrets of traditional Tuscan cuisine with a private cooking course held at a charming farm in the heart of Tuscany. During this course, you’ll learn how to prepare authentic Tuscan dishes and then kick back and enjoy the fruits of your labor paired with local wine. You’ll take home recipes and new skills to dazzle friends and family when you recreate these dishes back home.
- Learn how to prepare authentic Tuscan dishes in the heart of Tuscany
- Guided by a chef, learn how to make Tagliatelle, Bruschetta, and Tiramisù
- Taste your freshly prepared dishes and enjoy a wine tasting
- Course includes food and wine and transportation from Castellina in Chianti
Saved to wishlist!
Home made pasta with a sauce of the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in a typical Tuscan Farmhouse?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in a typical Tuscan Farmhouse?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in a typical Tuscan Farmhouse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in a typical Tuscan Farmhouse?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSienaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory
Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Santa Maria della Scala National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)