- Full-day tour of the Angkor temples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 8.00am - 8.30am. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
Discover the serene stone faces that stare down from the 12th-century Bayon temple, whose long bas-reliefs tell the dramatic story of Khmer victories against Cham warriors, then follow the richly decorated Terrace of the Leper King to the Terrace of Elephants.
Pause for lunch before exploring the maze-like Ta Prohm — this atmospheric site is also known as the ‘Tomb Raider’ temple — to find hidden chambers wrapped with creeping vines. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow).
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years to participate on this tour (younger than 5 years old are not allow for this small group tour)
- Near public transportation
- Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Temples of Angkor Small Group Tour.