6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better time to see Angkor Wat temple complex than at sunrise, when the archeological site is at its most magical. However, getting to the landmark in time isn’t always easy. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site with ease on a full-day tour from Siem Reap, limited to a maximum of 15 people for an intimate atmosphere. With a guide, you’ll watch the sunrise, explore the site, and learn things about the temples you may otherwise have missed.
- Full-day Angkor Wat sunrise tour from Siem Riep
- A hassle-free way to arrive at Angkor Wat in time for sunrise
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site in a small group limited to 15
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Live English Speaking guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
Entrance fees (37USD per person)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
5 am (pick up time is variable between 4 and 4:45 am, so we suggest to be ready by 4 am and good to go as soon as your guide arrive).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flashlight needed
- Mosquito spray
- Only trousers or knee-length skirt/dress is permitted
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Sunrise Small Group Tour from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat Sunrise Small Group Tour from Siem Reap?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat Sunrise Small Group Tour from Siem Reap
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 25 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Siem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & Tickets