Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Air port or Bus Station if the arrival time meets our schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal to visit holy sites ( covers the knees and shoulders )
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear walking shoes or sneakers
- Bring sunblock and moquito repellent
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 Days Private Angkor Tour, Small Tour, Big Tours, Bantey Srei, Sunrise & Sunset.