3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to Angkor Wat and see it illuminated by the Cambodian sunrise without a stuffy and crowded bus ride from Siem Reap. On this morning tour, head out from Siem Reap in the early morning in a luxurious private vehicle. Enjoy the countryside drive before you arrive at the Angkor temple complex. Watch the sun rise over the complex’s grand centerpiece – a one-of-a-kind photo opportunity – then spend the rest of the morning exploring this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hear the history of these temples without interruption from your private guide
- No hard-to-find meeting spot: get picked up direct from your Siem Reap hotel
- Private transport accessible to wheelchair users/visitors with mobility concerns
- Make pick-up easy with downloadable mobile tickets, no paper required
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
01 Bottle of water per guest
English speaking tour guide
Angkor Pass – to be purchased separately at US$37 per pax for one day pass.
Other personal expenses and gratuity
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 05:00am and pick you up for the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be at lobby at 5:00am.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist dates, the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat at Sunrise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat at Sunrise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Wat at Sunrise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Wat at Sunrise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatArchaeology Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangArchaeology Tours - BattambangNature and Wildlife - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhArchaeology Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory