7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by open-air military jeep coach with professional driver.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
One day entrance pass into Angkor
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from only hotels inside Siem Reap, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- During this tour, we will enter religious sites where a dress code may be applicable. Please dress respectfully by wearing clothing that cover the knees and shoulders, avoid wearing clothing with bright, fluorescent colours of any kind, obscene prints or pictures and/or beach wear. Failure to comply may result in denying access into these sites.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- Sand, dust and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- The jeeps (no air conditioning) used during this tour can accommodate maximum 3 passengers per vehicle (participants are prohibited to drive the Jeep by themselves).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during By Jeep to Banteay Srey & Ta Nei?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during By Jeep to Banteay Srey & Ta Nei?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during By Jeep to Banteay Srey & Ta Nei?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during By Jeep to Banteay Srey & Ta Nei?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
By Jeep to Banteay Srey & Ta Nei
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom Penh4WD Tours - Ko ChangSporting Events - Ko ChangExtreme - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory