- Magnificent views over Angkor Wat at sunrise
- Cycle between the ruins and see a different side to Angkor
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Siem Reap hotel
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Cambodia is a conservative country, especially when you visit the main temple, Angkor Wat, we would like all of the participants to wear clothing that covers shoulder and knees, due to the cultural respected.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Distance: Ride (25km - 30km)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siem Reaper Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.